I invite you to a Coffee Chat
Is your business growing, you're earning good money, but it's also getting chaotic and it's a challenge to manage on your own?
In exchange for your time I give you 1 hour free help, be it website or business management related.
This is not a sales call – I want to listen and learn what business owners like you need, so that I can better define the services in my business.
the profile I'm looking for:
- Your business is moving towards the higher 5 figures, or is already making 6 figures.
- You still find yourself spending more time working in your business than on your business (where did those days go where you had time to be boss?).
- You run around like a headless chicken tending to admin tasks, client requests and unexpected tech trouble (when you least need it) instead of your business growth and creative ideas.
- You start projects, but they’re often left half done, stuck on your “I’ll do it one day” list?
What is the structure of this chat?
- It’s an informal chat where you share your business situation with me based on a few questions
- It will be a 30-40 min Zoom call, unless you live in Barcelona and would like to meet in person
- In exchange for your time, I’ll give you 1 hour support in your area of choice*
(*web design, website review, tech help, business systems, a strategy session, a consulting hour, you name it…)
Why do I do this?
Each business has unique needs, and in the process of defining my OBM services it brings value to me to learn what different businesses/business owners struggle with.
- Be the right hand support partner for overly busy business owners.
- Keep both business owner and business operations on track.
- Take care of the tasks that keep you away from developing ideas to grow your business.
Who am I?
An Organizer at heart ·
I create Order & Efficiency ·
I thrive in Supporter Roles ·
I keep People/Projects on Track ·
- I have run my own business for the last 9 years (web design & online business consulting), and know all the ins and outs of the challenges that entails
- Before that, 10+ years experience in supporter roles managing managers, organizing businesses and making sure stuff gets done
- I anticipate needs and love making people’s lives easier
To be the right hand support partner for overly busy business owners, keeping both business owner and business operations on track.
Prefer to write before scheduling a call?
If you want to ask me any questions, feel free to also write to me.
You find the options on my contact page.