Online Business Management
When you want to manage your business, but you run out of time every day after tending to endless client and admin related tasks, of which none are actually contributing much to growth.
This is for you if
- You almost feel like an over-worked employee in your own business, as there’s no time left for you to be the boss.
- Everyday client work, admin tasks and tech challenges fill up your entire day (and evenings – even weekends, just admit it), and you can’t ignore much longer that the tasks/hours ratio is just not adding up.
- You wish you had a week off to develop project ideas and implement growth strategies (found on that list burried below all the others), but you also know that you would probably end up using that week to relax, because you really need a break.
You want someone to take care of organizing the chaotic backend, so that you can fully step into the CEO role - and have more free time?
I (being that expert someone) can implement systems and automations to make processes more efficient, deal with tech for you and also oversee daily business activities so that everything runs smoothly.
What is my role
- You can see me as your support partner/business buddy, office manager, and techy go-to person.
- I take your most time consuming tasks off your to-do list, and ensure the backend of your business runs efficiently.
- My mission is to free you from what currently keeps you too busy to create and develop ideas to grow your business.
Adapted to your business' needs
- We have an initial kick-start call where I learn about your immediate challenges, and we agree on how I can be of most help.
- You decide which areas you are comfortable to start delegating, with the option to expand to further ones as our working relationship develops.
- You choose how many hours per month you need support.
Areas of Support
Below you find some examples of areas where I can provide support.
In our initial kick-start call we define which combination of tasks and support areas best meet your and your business’ needs at this point.
Organize daily work routines/management
Set up relevant systems for optimal communication and efficiency
Create Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
Onboarding/offboarding of clients
Onboarding & coordination of team members
Set up of project management tool
Oversee project progress
Keep everyone on track, handle follow-ups and ensure timely delivery
Make sure all information is organized up to date and easily available
Email Marketing/Lead Generation Support
Strategy and planning
Design landing pages
Create signup forms
Set up automations
All retainer options include:
An initial kick-start call –
3-month action plan –
Email support –
– Weekly check-in calls
– Monthly strategy review calls
– Tech issues support
– An initial kick-start call –
– 3-month action plan –
– Email support –
– Weekly check-in calls –
– Monthly strategy calls –
– Tech issues support –
And of course, my genuine dedication to your growth!
Benefits for your business
Ready for Business Growth ·
Inspiration & Creativity Flourishes ·
Steady progress with Clear Direction ·
The daily operations Flow Seamlessly ·
Ready for Business Growth
Inspiration & Creativity Flourishes
Steady progress with Clear Direction
The daily operations Flow Seamlessly
When the backend is organized and someone else keeps the overview, deals with tech issues and oversees daily tasks, there is both time and mind space for your to dedicate to your initial purpose for starting the business.
Benefits for you
- Your day flows with minimal stress.
- You have mindspace to work on exciting ideas that have been laying around for ages.
- You can leave work in safe hands while giving yourself a well-deserved break.
- You have more energy and free time to spend with your friends and family.
Online Business Management options
All prices are subject to the relevant VAT rate.
Prefer to write first?
If you want to ask me any questions, feel free to also write to me.
You find the options on my contact page.