Hi, I'm Vibeke
I organize stuff.
I'm that person who will nicely arrange the candies and gums next to the cashier while waiting my turn
(yes, you can roll your eyes).
If there is chaos, I create order
I’ve always found it very satisfying to organize and put in place systems when I see that something can be improved. I’ve always done it, and will keep doing it, whether I’m asked to or not.
Not surprisingly, throughout my working life I was always in supporter roles that required a high level of organization and communication skills:
- Hospitality industry – basically I happily worked hard to make life pleasant, easy and practical for others (could have gotten better paid, though…)
- Corporate – I loved to make sure communication was efficient and flowing, I organized whatever I could get my hands on, and helped my managers get more stuff done (well, I made sure stuff got done. They just seemed to mostly have coffee chats and meetings where they made decisions and came up with great ideas).
- Running my own business – I do actually have a VA and freelancers helping me out, but I still love to do much of the everyday stuff. I’m my own Online Business Manager too.
What about you?
Are you that business owner who almost one-handedly tries to keep all ends together in your increasingly chaotic business? (…Because, yes, growth brings some chaos with it.)
Then you’ll find that you and I may be a great match for getting things on track again.
What’s my story?
I’ve been a business owner myself since 2013, designing websites for service businesses, which often expands to help my clients with business mindset, marketing strategies and how to word themselves to truly connect with people online.
Although I love working with business owners to design their website, I enjoy even more being part of a business and its growth over time, with the collaboration, team-feeling and sharing of wins and challenges it brings.
I’m fully aware of what a business and business owner needs to keep it all running:
- Accontability and brainstorming for the business owner
- Systems for the daily routines and tasks
- Automations for client requisition, client onboarding, lead generation
- Assistance in finding collaborators and onboarding these (graphic designers, VAs etc.)
All my jobs seems to have consisted of making other people’s lives easier and more practical.
As a Receptionist/Duty Manager/Service Manger, I was the template creating queen, the one who took the initiative to streamlining the work, so that the communication in an environment of continuously changing shifts was flowing with the minimum of incidents.
As a Personal Assistant, further templates and system were created to optimize both my own time and those of my manager and the team.
What is pretty cool to me is that when I visit old working places, I see that my systems are still in use, many years after I left.
- Listening & putting pieces together
How is it to have me as your OBM?While you remain the main decision taker and leader, I function as a brainstorming and support partner who provide clarity, contribute with growth and efficiency strategy, and make sure that those things decided actually get followed-up on all the way through until done.
Some things I love:
- Creating or improving systems that make processes more efficient.
- Setting up automations that save loads of manual work and keep things going even when you are crazy busy.
- Writing or updating SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures), be it manuals, instructions or guidelines, so that the rigth information is always easily at hand for the one who needs it.
- Keeping people and projects on track(like a “control freak” who is not annoying)
You are ready to get out of this rut?
I help you with clarity, focus and a solid plan for growth.
Adapted to what you need
- You decide the initial topics of our call.
- We can cover anything related to your business, be it strategy, organization, systems, tech…
- I help you think through the selected topics, give my input, share my knowledge and experience to get you organized in the best way for you, and put together a customized plan.
What is included
A 1.5 hour Strategy Call ·
A personal Action Plan ·
Optional biweekly follow-up calls ·
A 1.5 hour Strategy Call
A personal Action Plan Optional Follow-Up Calls
Depending on your needs, we evaluate for how long ahead you want your plan for (be it 6 weeks, 3 months etc.), and whether you want to sign up for additional follow-up and accountability calls.
Feel free to contact me
If you want to ask me any questions, go ahead and write to me or sign up for a call.
You find the options on my contact page.